• Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Math or Social Sciences)
• At least 2 years of professional experience in relevant fields
• Must be computer and technology-literate, with a proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook. Knowledge of SPSS is an advantage
• Excellent command of spoken and written English. Other foreign languages are an advantage
Specific skills required:
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly organized, pays attention to detail and follow-up
• Demonstrated capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and efficiently within deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team; also responsible and with the ability to work unsupervised
• Must be flexible and highly motivated with a willingness to take initiative.
• Work with integrity and confidentiality.
• Work collaboratively with a team to design research proposals, instruments, reports and presentations
• Analysis of research findings and prepare research reports
• Coordinate external co-workers for project and support data processing team
• Support implementation of researches in various steps
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.