• University degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Math or Social Sciences)
• At least 2 years of professional experience in relevant fields - marketing research, social research, marketing, etc.
• Must be computer and technology-literate, with a proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook. Knowledge of SPSS is an advantage
• Excellent command of spoken and written English. Other foreign languages are an advantage
Specific skills required:
• Knowledge on research methods, statistics and data analysis
• Skilled in visualizing quantitative research results (rational and creative charts)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly organized, pays attention to detail and follow-up
• Demonstrated capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and efficiently within deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team; also responsible and with the ability to work unsupervised
• Must be flexible and highly motivated with a willingness to take initiative.
• Work with integrity and confidentiality.
• Design research proposals
• Design questionnaires and other research materials
• Analysis of research findings and prepare research reports
• Presentation of research findings to clients and follow-up
• Coordinate external co-workers for project implementation
• Monitor and support implementation of researches in various steps
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.